My standard fee is $240 per hour-long session, although sessions with children and teens may be a bit shorter. Sessions planned to be substantially longer or shorter are billed on a pro-rata basis, in 15-minute increments.
I am an out-of-network provider and thus do not accept insurance or process claims. However, depending on your insurance plan, my services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do my behavioral/mental health insurance benefits cover out-of-network providers?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Payment can be made in session or at the end of the month of service. I prefer payment by check, although I will accept cash or credit card payment to my PayPal account (Please go to Make a Payment page.)
I respect your time, and ask that you respect mine. If I make a scheduling mistake and miss an appointment, your next session will be on me. If you miss an appointment without providing me with 24 hours notice, you will be responsible for paying for the length of session booked.
Request an introductory meeting or phone conference online .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.